Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Arnold and Maria not as important as Tuscaloosa and Joplin.

I know people realize that Ex Governor Arnold is not as important as the tornadoes that ripped through Tuscaloosa and Joplin, but the media seems to enjoy spending time on information that can be a little miss leading.  I am starting to realize that back at home and the rest of the world, people are begining to forget about Japan and Tuscaloosa.  The only reason why Joplin is still always on the news is that the rescuers are still finding victims of the May 22, 2011 tornado.  There is no big name for these Tornadoes, like Rita, Ivan or Ike, but the damage they leave behind is named Hell.   I have been looking at pictures and reading articles about the recent devastation in Joplin MO, and showing friends and family members my pictures.  I must say it all makes a grown Man cry.  Thank God for the blessing sent down that these people can continue on with their lives and begin to rebuild. At present Bridges is working on a benefit concert for the victims, and it is going well.  Many people have only forgotten because their lives are so busy, but it is my job to help them remember.  I am getting great fundraising Ideas from my Friends and family.  Even I got hit with bad news that I will have a $5,500.oo hospital bill, but the lord works in amazing ways, and a little state help and cheap payment every month, makes it do able.  It took Heather my Love to get me to remember what my work is and that I need not fret.  For doing God's work and getting donations for Tuscaloosa and Joplin is my mission.  It is easy to get caught up in life with ones problems, but to understand you have a higher mission, well My body is getting healed, and I can continue on the work that lies a head.  PLEASE DO NOT FORGET ABOUT TUSCALOOSA.  I was blessed to have been able to have spent the time I did down there and I have a reason more important then ever, to find ways to get donations down south.  I am thankful for my friends, family, Josie puppy and most of all Heather.
Good Night and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment