Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tuscaloosa finding recovory

It has been a remarkable day.  We are T Town and BRIDGES, have acquired Two large trucks, and a Fifth wheel.  Michelle has been able to obtain these items and we will be utilizing them to their fullest extent.  Tomorrow I will be volunteering at RED CROSS, and spreading good will.  I will also be meeting with a gentleman from Illinois, that has found a plot of land to start a community garden.  We will try and get this started with all the tools that have befallen upon us.  I have been taken hot meal from Red Cross that will be through out after every one is served,  So much food that does not need to go to waist, and delivering these meals to people who need them.  I am having no problem finding needy people.  There is so mush stuff and we need to get into the hands that need it.  I have been organizing at Red Cross and of face book.  So many people are willing to give me information, or give me their needs.  New two bed room FEMA trailers are being sold for $1,500.00 each.  We need to find donation to get these trailers to people.
I will post pictures of some furry four legged friends that volunteered, today.  This has been a great experience.
Thanks.
Todd. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your efforts, Todd. Love, Melissa and Tyler

    ReplyDelete